Thank you for your interest in the Stan Monteiro Mentor Program, named after brilliant executive Stan Monteiro. Read more about him here. Here’s how the program works:
1. This service is only available to current NARIP members, and we charge a $35 application processing fee to cover our administrative costs. If you are not currently a NARIP member, please click here to fill out an online application now.
2. Please click here and complete the questionnaire to assist in the screening process. Your responses to these questions will be submitted to our mentors, who will use your responses to decide with whom they wish to work. We work to match your interests with the expertise of our mentors.
3. Mentors choose with whom they will work. Currently, because of the popularity of our program, it may take several months to “hook you up” with an appropriate mentor. We appreciate your patience in this process.
4. Please send 1) your check for $35 payable to NARIP (or call us at 818-769-7007 to charge by phone); 2) your printed responses to the questionnaire below (we also like to receive these via email if possible, send to firstname.lastname@example.org); and 3) your current executive profile or resume (if we do not already have it on file) to us via email (preferred) or to P. O. Box 2446, Toluca Lake, CA 91610-2446.
5. See article here by satisfied Member Brock Harris about his experience with the Stan Monteiro Mentor Program. The article also includes useful tips on how to make the most of your Mentor.
Feel free to contact NARIP at 818-769-7007 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your interest in our Mentor Program!