Urban Artist Marketing Plan
COST & CONFIGURATION:
$14.95: 10-page PDF document
This marketing plan of a successful urban artist's latest album rates as excellent among the MANY such plans we have seen. It sets forth the most important points of a good plan including past success, sales history and projections.
- Street date, UPC code, standard list price, co-op spend
- Artist origin and history - short summary
- SoundScan history - previous releases
- Retail objections and rebuttals (FAQ) - this clever plan rebuts objections retailers may have to carrying this album
- Sample statistics to support artist's popularity (MySpace page ranking, daily plays, MySpace fiends, google serarch rankings, official artist Web site statistics,
sales summary, YouTube plays)
- Sales projections
- Tour schedule
- Street team plan
- Press plan (national and regional))
- Internet plan (outreach, third party promotions, retail support, social networking)
- Print advertising
- Radio Promotion
- Bus benches
Don't miss this insider's peek at a great plan you can use as a template to create a marketing plan of your own that can be scaled to any size marketing budget.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS DOCUMENT:
Those who want to create a professional marketing plan.
Record, Sales & Distribution Executives
Producers, Artist Managers and Artist Reps
Marketing, PR and Promotion Executives
Document provided courtesy of RBC Records
RELATED DOCUMENTS & PROGRAMS:
Congratulations! You made a wise choice, and you'll enjoy this document. Also consider adding more documents, form agreements and audio programs on related topics to
your shopping cart now, including:
Click the ADD THIS TO MY CART button below to complete your purchase.
Thank you for shopping at NARIP.com!
Another quality NARIP product.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
NARIP. Career acceleration.
Get connected. Stay connected.
The National Association of Record Industry Professionals promotes
advancement, education and good will among record executives.