Thank you for your interest in the Stan Monteiro Mentor Program, named after brilliant executive Stan Monteiro.
The Program pairs rising young professionals with more seasoned professionals in the area of their choice. Mr. Monteiro was immensely generous with his time and expertise, helping to guide countless individuals, including NARIP’s Tess Taylor. With this program, NARIP wishes to pay tribute to this great man and encourage mentor-protege relationships that enable knowledge (much of which can be gained only through experience) to be passed on from one generation to the next. Please read more about Mr. Monteiro here.
Here’s how the Program works:
1. This service is only available to current NARIP members, and we charge a $35 application processing fee to cover our administrative costs. If you are not currently a NARIP member, please click here to join now.
2. Please click here and complete the questionnaire to assist in the screening process. Your responses to these questions will be submitted to our mentors, who will use your responses to decide with whom they wish to work. We work to match your interests with the expertise of our mentors.
3. Mentors choose with whom they will work. Currently, because of the popularity of our program, it may take several months to “hook you up” with an appropriate mentor. We appreciate your patience in this process. Things to keep in mind when planning a surprise proposal. I have helped a lot of couples plan surprise proposals, and I’ve learned a thing or two about how to pull them off! Here are https://vladletophotography.com/surprise-proposals-and-engagements-nyc/ some helpful tips to keep in mind as you plan your surprise proposal.
4. Please send 1) your check for $50 payable to NARIP (or call us at 818-769-7007 to charge by phone); 2) your printed responses to the questionnaire below (we also like to receive these via email if possible, send to email@example.com); and 3) your current executive profile or resume (if we do not already have it on file) to us via email (preferred) or to P. O. Box 2446, Toluca Lake, CA 91610-2446.
5. See article here by satisfied NARIP member Brock Harris about his experience with the Stan Monteiro Mentor Program. The article includes useful tips on how to make the most of your Mentor.
Feel free to contact NARIP at 818-769-7007 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your interest in our Mentor Program!