NARIP members are eligible to register for the upcoming 2018 USC Gould-BHBA Institute on Entertainment Law and Business at a special discounted rate of 20% off the regular rates. Details are below:
WHEN: Sat Oct 20, 2018 from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: The USC University Park Campus
WHAT: Network with over 700 entertainment professionals – space is limited!
Your fee includes all Institute sessions, the keynote speaker luncheon with Jennifer Salke (Head of Amazon Studios) and Bruce Ramer, all refreshment breaks, parking for the Institute, the Institute app, and a copy of the Institute Syllabus in electronic download format. To register at your discounted rate online click here, log-in (or create and account), select General Registration, and use the NARIP registration code: NARIP2018SPECIAL. Early Bird Rates end September 21st.
The Institute’s programming theme, “Hollywood Selfie: Framing the Issues Driving Media today,” will focus on how to make the most of the constantly evolving entertainment landscape. This year’s sessions will cover:
- how the internet impacts content and society and is changing the industry
- hot issues in the music industry
- repairing reputations in the internet era
- the impact of the #MeToo movement and best practices
- evolving technologies and emerging business models
- emerging bankruptcy issues and updates
- how to review the chain-of-title to any project
- recent developments involving core ethical principles
- insurance policies in the entertainment field
- what every production counsel should know about acquiring music
6.25 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of legal ethics credit, and 5 hours of CPE credit will be available.
Click here for complete Programming Guide. Click here to download Registration Form.
To exhibit at or sponsor the Institute, call us at (213) 821-3580, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at http://gould.usc.edu/cle/entertainment.
USC Gould School of Law Continuing Legal Education
A tradition of excellence addressing today’s issues