Name: Michael Brandvold
Company: Michael Brandvold Marketing
Job Description: Founder and CEO. Provide marketing and digital strategy direction to artists with focus on social media, commerce, fan acquisition and fan retention.
Founder/Co-host, The Music Biz Weekly Podcast.
Music marketing speaker based in California expert in online & social marketing, ecommerce, fan acquisition & retention.
Years in the record business: 26
Career Achievements: Building, launching and managing Kissonline.com the official KISS Web site. Creating and growing the Platinum VIP ticket programs in 2003.
* Selected as a *Klout Star for Online Influence* by Klout.com
* Finalist in the *Best New Media / Social Media Executive for NARIP
2011 Best in the Biz.*
* Finalist in the *2011 Top 10 Social Media Bloggers by Social Media
* Finalist in the *2011 CBS San Francisco Most Valuable Blogger*.
* November 30 – Music Supervisor Session with Todd Porter, San Francisco, CA
* January 27-29, 2012 – Driven Music Conference, Hollywood, FL
* April 27-28, 2012 – Worldwide Radio Summit, Hollywood, CA
Professional Goals: Become a published author and expand on my speaking engagements.
Motto: Who Dares Wins
Address: San Francisco Bay Area
Email: me AT mikebrandvold DOT com
* The Music Biz Weekly Podcast
* Michael Brandvold Marketing Facebook Page
* YouTube Channel