Greetings and thank you for joining NARIP! To be profiled (in the best possible way of course) on NARIP.com, please send the following information about yourself to info AT narip DOT com and we will post it in the NARIP Member Profiles section of our website. Any questions about this, please email us. And don’t forget to include a photo (JPG preferred).
Thank you again for your membership and welcome aboard!
4. Job Description
5. Years in the Record Industry
6. Career Achievements
7. Professional Goals
9. Your Contact information (note: information you provide here will be posted at NARIP.com)
11. City, State
13. Web site
14. Email (note your email address – if you wish to provide it – will appear as “you AT company DOT com” to prevent spam bots from harvesting your email.
Your answers to the following questions will NOT be posted and are for our internal use only:
- What kinds of other industry professionals do you seek to meet (i.e., distributors, retailers, A&R, promoters, music attorneys, music supervisors, etc.)?
- Would you be interested in being a panelist or lecturer, and if so, what is (are) your specific area(s) of expertise?
- NARIP currently hosts regular brunches, workshops and panels. What other kinds of events would you like to participate in? Suggestions are welcome.
Once again, please send answers to the above questions to info AT narip DOT com. Thank you.