From coast to coast and now in London, SAE Institute of Technology has been and continues to be a supporter of NARIP and its programs. A world leader in creative media technologies (including audio production, engineering, film making, Web design and more), SAE once again hosts NARIP programs in 2012 at its Los Angeles, London, New York, Atlanta and San Francisco campuses.
NARIP loves SAE! We especially appreciate the following excellent SAE staffers:
- Bridget Gardiner, Director, SAE Los Angeles
- Cameron Maharaj, SAE San Francisco
- Chris Davie, VP of Operations, SAE Institute Group Inc.
- Ivo Ivanov, Campus Director, SAE San Francisco
- James Cortes, Supervisor, SAE San Francisco
- Jesse Fagerhaugh, International Admissions Coordinator, SAE Los Angeles
- Jessica M. Ramos, Student Services, SAE Los Angeles
- Jody Millerchip, Assistant Manager, SAE London
- John Jansen, Director of Education, SAE New York
- Juliette Barrett, Admissions Officer & Industry Liaison, SAE London
- Lamarr Miller, Supervisor, SAE Atlanta
- Scott Kieklak, Course Coordinator, SAE Atlanta
For more information about SAE, click here.