Dutch casinos delete gambling on Russian sports
Several Dutch online casinos have decided to remove Russian competitions from their product range. TOTO was the first to do so. BetCity and Holland Casino would then follow TOTO's example. Bets that have already been placed will still be processed as usual.
In response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, more and more commercial companies have decided to sever their ties with Russia, and that now includes online gaming companies, such as https://bollywood-casino.com/.
The approach is to isolate the country as much as possible and destroy it with sanctions.
Measures are also visible internationally, although they take a different form than is the case with TOTO, BetCity, and Holland Casino.
The international website Bet365 has already taken a step forward by no longer accepting new registrations and deposits from Russian players.
According to various rumors, Bet365 would like to stop all activities in Russia altogether. Players would have until March 15, 2022 to pay out their balances.
It is not known whether other bookmakers active in the Netherlands will also take their measures. Bet365, Bingoal, Jack's Casino, and ZeBet are other sportsbooks available in the Netherlands.
The latter would launch its services on March 1, 2022 and will face the issue. At ZeBet, Russian sports games are still available at the time of writing.
Russian sports competitions can also still be selected on Bet365's Dutch site. The same goes for Jack's Casino.
Russian sports competitions are still running. This weekend, the regular soccer program will be maintained.
The matches in Ukraine have been postponed, also for the play-off match in and against Scotland for a World Cup ticket a postponement has been requested by the Ukrainian Football Federation.
Several Ukrainians active in professional soccer are currently fighting to defend their country.
Among others, Sheriff Tiraspol coach Yuriy Vernydub is fighting in the front line against the Russians. Five months ago, Vernydub and his club still won from Real Madrid in the Champions League.
As reported by the portal lyricsroad.in, many Dutch footballers are currently under contract to Russian soccer clubs in Russia. Quincy Promes, Guus Til, and Jorrit Hendrix are part of the top club Spartak Moscow. Less known Dutch footballers are Glenn Bijl and Gyrano Kerk, who are also active in the Russian soccer leagues.
A Few Things You Should Know About NARIP
- NARIP reaches over 100,000 people worldwide, we’ve been building a loyal network since 1998.
- People trust NARIP. We’ve worked hard to earn this trust and have developed a reputation as a no-nonsense, useful organization which helps its members and the wider record and music industry communities. Since inception in 1998, NARIP has connected countless people to jobs and opportunities, cultivated many collaborations, and helped launch hundreds of projects and several companies.
- We handpick sponsors, which means fewer ads for users to see and navigate through. We limit ads in rotation, which yields a more pleasant experience for our readership and higher visibility for your advertisement.
- Our responsive, opt-in subscribers and visitors are focused on—and work in—the record and music industries.
- Our sites (narip.com and lamn.com) and bulletins enjoy a tight-knit but growing and active readership. This strengthens our relationship with our users. Our users trust us and value NARIP content and our handpicked sponsors.
- Most new members and subscribers hear about us through word-of-mouth.
- Get your message directly to this hard-to-reach audience today!
If you are interested in advertising with us, download our ad rates here.