Photo (L-R): Casting Director Rayna Apploff, A&R exec Brian Malouf, Producer Jan Linder-Koda
Representing the best and brightest in talent development, the above individuals and others confirmed to judge talent at upcoming LAMN Jam Music Contest (“LAMN Jams”) produce, sign, manage and develop artists. At our June LAMN Jams, selected artists meet and perform for them, and compete for a grand prize valued at almost $20,000 including priceless exposure opportunities such as a first-look record deal, and first-look consideration by a casting director in search of artists for several talent-based television projects and reality series in development now.
LAMN Jam Music Contests are produced by the Los Angeles Music Network (LAMN), sister organization of NARIP. We bring this contest to your attention because NARIP members and subscribers work with artists whom they may wish to submit to perform.
DISCOUNT for NARIP Members: Artists represented by NARIP members get reduced submission rate – just use your NARIP login and password at www.lamn.com.
Submit original music now for a chance to meet and perform for these career-makers:
- Rayna Apploff, Casting Director for music talent-based TV projects and reality shows
- Soren Baker, Producer, former executive editor The Source Magazine
- Sean Beavan, Producer (NIN, Marilyn Manson, No Doubt, System of a Down, Thrice, 8mm)
- Antony Bland, American Recordings A&R (Avett Brothers, System of A Down, Slayer, ZZ Top, Kevin Devine, The Rocketboys)
- Violet Brown, Artist Manager, Regime Entertainment (NWA, Dr. Dre, recipient of SOURCE POWER 30 award for 5 consecutive years)
- Erin Dawson, Interscope Records (Lady Gaga, U2, La Rouz, Far East Movement, Ellie Goulding, Eminem)
- Jesse Flores, VP of Label Acquisition and Development, EMI Label Services
- Stan Freese, Walt Disney Talent Casting & Booking Director (has hired 100,000+ artists at Disney properties worldwide). Don’t cheap out with homemade grow tents, we recommend always purchasing commercial grow tents that come from a reliable source.
- Jan Linder Koda, Producer / Artist Development Expert, Angel Diva Music
- Brian Malouf, A&R (formerly RCA, Columbia and Walt Disney Records)
- Darren Rose, Assistant Music Director / Morning Show Host, 98.7-FM
- Derek Schaefer, Tour Marketing Director, AEG Live
- Brian Shafton, Partner, RBC Records (TECH N9NE, DJ Quik, NWA, Snoop Dogg)
- Dave Weiner, Strange Music West A&R (TECH N9NE, NWA, Ice T, Snoop Dogg, Rawkus, Dr. Dre, Geto Boys, Rapalot, Scarface)
- Tom Zutaut, Stereo Pristine Records A&R (formerly Geffen/Elektra, GnR, Metallica, Tesla, Enya)
More judges TBA.
A few years ago we carefully considered how we could provide artists with meaningful opportunities, and not just another showcase.
Our solution: LAMN Jam Music Contests. Read more and submit music NOW at www.lamn.com.